Audio Spectral Travel

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Release

The new reality is starting to play out in this dimension. It is essentially fifth dimensional reality come to this third dimension. We are all One. We all come from the same source. Therefore we are all mirrors for each other. In fact I am only writing this as a reminder to myself.

Every trouble I experience from another is really my own trouble being shown to me by a mirror. The key is to accept my trouble and be with it, rather than reacting to some perceived outside influence. It is my trouble regardless of what external force seems to have caused it.

I am in this life to discover who I am. Others can only release what is already inside me. Verily that outside force is a gift of opportunity for me to release my trouble and return to joy.

Release! Always release.

No comments:

Post a Comment